Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Navaratri - my 100th post

hi friends
iam happy to inform you that i am crossing my 100th post today..thanks everybody for giving a good support and motivation so far..iam expecting more encouraging comments and feedback from all of you in future as well..i would be grateful to you for spending a few minutes of your day watching my hobbies and creativites in my blog..i love you all..

iam posting my navaratri 'GOLU' pictures to this particular day..we are celebrating in a simple way by singing bajans and sthothrams,taking arathis and making pasadams on all these 9 days..may goddess Durga bless us all with good health happiness and prosperity..

Happy Navaratri!


 





























                 



                         

                 HappyNavaratri!

16 comments:

margaret said...

Happy Navaratri to you and your family Leela, I am not sure what it is but think it must be a religious festival.

Congratulations on your 100th post as well, I enjoy your blog and continue to follow you.

Leelagovind said...

thank you so much margaret for being the 1st viewer of my 100 th post and wishing me..glad to know that you continue to follow me ☺..

viji said...

Congragulations for your 100th post. Keep doing dear. Wait to see a lot.
Then, what about sundal........?
Navarathiri Thambulam...........?
viji

Unknown said...

congrats leela :)

Leelagovind said...

thank you preeti and viji..
yes thamboolam be there to give all sumangalis..we will make mostly sweet aval as prasadam..and sundal is one of the offerings to goddess..happy durgashtami to you viji..

latha said...

Congrats on your century !!!!! Will certainly go through your blog in future and will never miss your beautiful work!!!!!
Happy navarathry to you and your family . May godess durga bless your family.

Leelagovind said...

thank you latha..i will be on a short break for a pilgrimage after pooja holidays..just for 15 days..so i will miss you all then..:(

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats on ur 100th post.Happy Navarathiri wishes, beautiful golu..

latha said...

Have a safe and happy journey. will miss you and your posts.

Ranjana's craft blog said...

Congratulations .....Soon you will write the 1000th post

Claudia said...

Happy Navaratri! And congrats to your 100th post! I like following your blog and I love your works! I will miss you. Come back well!

Leelagovind said...

thank you ranjana..
thank you claudia for the wishes..iam glad to know that you love my works..i will be back soon with my works..i love you claudia and your beautiful embroidery..

Sravani Gopal said...

Congratulations on ur Century...
Happy Durgashtami madam.

Julie said...

Congrats on your 100th post!!
Join my ongoing EP events-Rosemary OR Sesame @ Now Serving

வை.கோபாலகிருஷ்ணன் said...

VERY VERY
HAPPY NAVARATHRI
GREETINGS TO YOU
L E E L A.

GOPU

Mahalakshmi said...

Congrats on your Hundredth post! Your golu looks very nice.Wish you a wonderful blogging years ahead..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...